3 September 2012

父親節快樂!!

父親節快樂!! 

Happy Father's Day!

I know this is a little late, considering it's Monday already but just wanted to wish all the fathers a Happy Father's Day!! I hope you all enjoyed your day with your family and kids!! 

We (us 4 kids) decided to make a roast dinner for Dad - so we had roast chicken, roast veg, salad, grilled lamb chops...and of course dessert =) hehe. I'll post up the dinner when I have time! 

What did you guys get up to? hehe
 Thanks for reading!!^^ Enjoy the rest of the week! 

2 comments:

  1. Australia is a very special country as when the rest of the world had celebrated fathers day in June, we just celebrated it yesterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I always wonder why it's different here to the rest of the world actually..hehe

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear what you think. Just leave a comment and I'll try reply as soon as I can! ^^